Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stuff

In case you are wondering, and you are probably not, a self supported tour requires you to carry a lot of stuff. The picture posted is just food, hydration, supplements and bike tools and spare parts that will fill one front bag. Tomorrow I will begin to pack the other bags.

My fitness tonight left me confident. I am certainly not back to my glory days but I managed to hold on in a very serious group ride.

The weather has mercifully cooled off. Praise God! God has already begun to really speak to me in this quest and I have not even hit the road yet. I mentioned in my last the subject of "details.". My mind races so much it is scary to think of how much of God I miss. I bet that applies to you too. I hear Him saying slow down........your life is not a race for quanity; it is a collection of quality. That's a new thought for me..........
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anna B said...

"I hear Him saying slow down........your life is not a race for quanity; it is a collection of quality. That's a new thought for me.........."


Amen, friend!

My prayers are yours!