Friday, October 10, 2008

Plains Ga

I made it to Plains in fine shape. It turned into a longer ride than expected because I made a wrong turn.....about 80 miles. I am staying in a great Inn! The Historic Inn and Antique Shop. This is the land of Jimmy Carter. I am absolutely amazed that a former President and Nobel Peace Prize Winner lives here, yet is still so quiet. If I were a former President, this is exactly where I would want to live.

Today I am heading to Fort Gaines Georgia which is on a lake. I am staying in State Park Lodge and really looking forward to the pretty scenery. I have once again met some amazing people on this trip. If you are not on Facebook, that is too bad. I am posting video of the trip. I have 6 videos posted. Unfortunately I have not been able to get Blogger to accept my videos. So moral of that story.....JOIN FACEBOOK! Trust me, you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Becca Barnes said...

You've been tagged by me in my blog...http://beccabarnes.blogspot.com/