Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today at 5:35pm
Message to all those traveling with me on this journey......I am held up in Warm Springs! It has been POURING all day.

As a result, I am changing course to be able to still get to Florida by Saturday. Tomorrow I head to Plains Georgia instead of Americus. Friday I will be heading to Fort Gaines. Saturday I will be making my way into Florida where I will meet Karen and Meredith. Unfortunately, I have no internet access here to post video but I have lots of video to post when I get the chance.

Thanks for following along........

All Who Wander are NOT Lost!

greg

1 comment:

Marcus Valdes said...

I was wondering how today went. It was a soaker in Fayetteville. A good rest day off of the bike. Hopefully it improves for you tomorrow. I thought you might just ride in it! It wasn't that cold, but it did rain hard enough so that visibility could have been dangerous. Better luck tomorrow!