Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brutal

Today was a hard day! First we dropped Meredith off at camp for 2 weeks. I know......I can hear you out there saying you better get used to it. I will never get used to missing her when she is gone. And if you are honest, you miss your kids too! LOL I am attaching a picture at Winshape I shot before leaving Rome.

Because I did not leave Rome until 3pm, I had to pedal like mad to get to Jasper before nightfall. Truly my arrival before dark was a God thing and answer to all of you out there praying for me. I arrived at 8:20pm! Tomorrow should be an easier day.

Cool story.....the place where I am staying is owned by Pam Martin of WSB fame, and her husband Larry Butler, an attorney no less. Cool way to end a day of hard riding.

I close with this thought......I challenge each of you in your own lives to embrace a BHAG......Big Hairy Audacious Goal. You may just find God is their waiting to meet you.

Goodnight from Jasper.

g
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: