Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OH No!

I just typed in 5 paragraphs and accidently deleted it!!!!!!

It was really profound......talked about how much we stress ourselves trying measure up to standards we put on ourselves, or allow others to impose upon us.

And it talked about how God wants to accept that we are good enough despite our imperctions.......

And it talked about the wonderful people I met at dinner.......

It would have been great, but to retype it all would be to illustrate the very issue I just described.....in my desire to write something profound to meet my own expectations, I would add stress by having to retype the whole thing. SO........I'm going to bed.

Pictures are from an overlook in Helen and Noi......the entertaining fellow that made dinner!

g
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anna B said...

greg! I'm so sorry!

I thought I had subscribed to your blog, but my RSS reader never updated--so I didn't know you'd been writing this whole time.

Please know I've been praying for you and can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed!